Span is one of the leading Croatian IT companies. For more than 25 years we have been dedicated to software development, service and system integration. We are proud of the friendly and productive work atmosphere that you will become a part of. We believe in providing each individual with their personal freedom but expect high personal responsibility as well. Span will give you the opportunity to work on challenging international projects and to cooperate with top technical experts. You will be able to continuously work on your personal and professional development.
As a result of business growth in information security field, we are looking for new members to join our team.
The primary task of the InfoSec team is to design and assist in the establishment of key business processes required for the implementation of security measures. This role includes cooperation with our Cloud Security Architects as well as the entire Cyber Security Department in order to design and implement the best solutions in the field of information security.
We work on domestic and international projects which also means interaction and learning from various international experts in the field of InfoSec.
Projects are diverse and require constant research and learning, creativity as well as proactivity.
- Analyzing critical business processes with the customers
- Collecting and specifying user requirements regarding information security
- Providing InfoSec advisory services for customers and for Span
- Analysis of current compliance status and defining recommendations in order to achieve compliance according to international standards, regulatory frameworks and good practices such as: ISO 27001, NIS, GDPR and PCI DSS
- Creating and writing necessary policies and procedures in the field of InfoSec
- Preparing and delivering presentations for clients and internally
Requirements and qualifications:
- At least 3 years of working experience in information security
- Active knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- High motivation to work in accordance with security principles and best practices
- Understanding IT processes and methodologies
- Professional certificates (e.g., CISA, CRISC,...)
What we offer:
- Working within an innovative team of top security experts with outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization
- Working with huge international enterprises on challenging projects
- Acquiring professional certificates
- Employee growth and professional development (planning each step of your career journey, discuss it with your managers and HR department)
- Other perks and benefits like Multisport card, free health checks, various bonuses, company phone with prepaid monthly budget for business and personal use, minimum of 25 vacation days with extra days off for various life occasions and events, benefits for children of employees…