Do you want to join a growing team of top professionals who invest time and effort into teaching, career growth, and cultivating employees into the next generation of IT experts? You've come to the right place.
Span Group employs more than 750 people, and this number is also constantly growing. More that 300 of our employees have one or more professional certificates. Become one of them!
Span is a Croatian IT company with a global reach specializing in high-quality information systems design and management services, as well as tech support for customers and enterprises. We're constantly improving, advancing, and adopting new trends, new skills, and new expertise, giving our employees virtually endless opportunities for professional development.
We are looking for a dedicated Cloud Sales Representative to join our team in Moldova. Main responsibilities will include Span Cloud business development (including but not limiting to Microsoft CSP and associated Cloud services) on Moldavian market area working remotely with Span sales and technical staff based in Moldova, Croatia and Ukraine on one side and local clients on the other side.
- Promoting Span services while maintaining regular communication with customers.
- Generating sales in segments of:
- Cloud subscriptions (primarily through Microsoft CSP direct/indirect sales channels, as well as AWS and Google Cloud).
- Services associated with Cloud subscriptions.
- Collaborate closely with other Span teams as/if appropriate (Sales, Software Solutions, Solution Consulting Services and Solution and Service Management teams in Croatia and Ukraine to maximize sales volume and efficiency and create a better customer experience:
- Provide quality customer service, quotes and basic technical knowledge for assigned sales.
- Attend customer meetings to assist in preparing proposals based on stakeholder and customer needs.
- Participate in networking events and conference sessions, obtain Microsoft and, as appropriate, other vendors assigned certifications to develop channel, product and technology expertise.
- Undertake all actions and activities to drive the execution of agreed business plan.
- Report regularly to regional and central management.
Requirements and qualifications:
- BS/MS degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT/technical pre-sales field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Deep knowledge of Office 365 solutions
- At least an intermediate level of English, both spoken and in writing
- Sales of Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform and Microsoft O365/M365 (services and components, specs configuration and optimization, billing specifics, rebates/incentives systems, authorizations, competencies, certifications).
- Microsoft CSP channel direct/indirect (basics of operations, local CSP channel landscape, requirements, authorizations, competencies, certifications).
- Sales of GCP/AWS would be an advantage.
- Why and How to sell technical and other services (pre- and post-sales, maintenance and support) associated with multi-cloud subscriptions.
- Moldova Public Procurement platform https://mtender.gov.md/, https://e-licitatie.md/ (regulations, QnA-ing, proposal submission, electronic tendering, complaining, etc…
What do we offer:
- A team of top experts and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development
- Possibility for professional development, education, and advancement
- Possibility to acquire one or more professional certificates
- Work on large and demanding international projects