Span is reliable IT partner with more than 25 years of worldwide experience in digital business transformation that will effectively shift Azerbaijan business to modern automated solutions.
We are one of the leading Microsoft licensing solution providers devoted to software development, service and system integration. Across five continents and 100 countries, more than 200 customers, including McDonald's, Starbucks, Kongsberg & Nando's, use our services and solutions daily.
Span monitors 2,000 servers, and we are especially proud of the fact that we manage to remove most of the problems before the customer or end user notice them.
Our growth is constant year by year according to all major business indicators. Span Group employs more than 470 people, and this number is also constantly growing. More that 250 of our employees have one or more professional certificates. Become one of them!
If you are:
- aware of modern, collaborative work experiences and fascinated with the ability to work anywhere and anytime?
- passionate about helping customers use IT tools such as Microsoft 365 to improve employees’ productivity and creativity?
We want to talk to you!
SALES SPECIALIST – MODERN WORKPLACE
As a Sales Specialist, you will be working with most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts.
- help customers evaluate their applications
- recommend solutions that meet customer requirements
- remove roadblocks to applications’ deployment
- create customer value through increase of usage
- build and maintain relationships that drive customer satisfaction
- influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor driving engagement at the CXO level with technology decision makers
Requirements and qualifications:
- BS/MS degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT/technical pre-sales field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Deep knowledge of Office 365 solutions
- At least intermediate level of English, both spoken and in writing
- Familiarity with creating customer presentations, documentation and tutorials
- Certification in Office 365
- Good knowledge of Azure or at least one Microsoft technology
- Basic knowledge in cloud security and data protection
What do we offer:
- A team of top experts and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development
- Possibility for professional development, education and advancement
- Possibility to acquire one or more professional certificates
- Work on large and demanding international projects