Infocumulus is an IT consulting company operating as part of Span Group. Infocumulus specializes in providing cloud-related business consulting services across two major areas of specialization - multicloud solutions and the adoption of cloud tools and technologies. We make sure our customers are well-prepared for their digital cloud journey by facilitating and optimizing provider-independent analysis, strategic planning, and cloud adoption.
This role is customer-facing and will spend most of your time working closely with business and technical experts. You will be positioned as a subject matter expert in cloud with a focus on multicloud solutions and cloud adoption strategy.
We welcome highly motivated and passionate individuals who enjoys working in an agile environment that embraces a growth mindset and continuous innovation. We offer opportunities to work on large-scale, complex yet innovative engagements to build an impactful career.
- Drive engagements with our customers regarding the economics of their IT infrastructure
- Help our customers create appropriately detailed financial models for their current and future IT landscape
- Work with customer stakeholders to build economics reports of running IT applications and infrastructures in the cloud
- Operate at the intersection of the latest technology and how this translates to business outcomes for our customers
- Play a key role in accelerating the Cloud migration journey for our customers through detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Identify economic barriers to adoption of Cloud with customers and develop strategies to overcome these barriers
- Create guidelines for customers how to run their applications on Cloud, in the most cost effective manner
- Communicate the economic value proposition for Cloud to a broad audience of IT, business & finance leaders
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum 3 year experience of business case development, financial modeling and formulation of large scale technology investments
- Prior experience working in the IT industry is highly desired, either as a vendor, consultant or as an enterprise customer.
- Relevant technical knowledge is helpful, such as: fundamentals of cloud computing and virtualization, hybrid architectures, multicloud deployments, cloud security, governance etc.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) in articulating design principles, with ability to adopt communications styles to suit targeted audiences ranging from engineers to customer senior management
What we offer:
- Working within an innovative team of top multi cloud experts with outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development
- Employee growth and professional development as multi cloud expert
- Acquiring professional certificates
- Big and challenging projects