Span is reliable IT partner with more than 25 years of worldwide experience in digital business transformation that will effectively shift Ukrainian business to modern automated solutions.
We are one of the leading Microsoft licensing solution providers devoted to software development, service and system integration. Across five continents and 100 countries, more than 200 customers, including McDonald's, Starbucks, Kongsberg & Nando's, use our services and solutions daily.
Span monitors 2,000 servers, and we are especially proud of the fact that we manage to remove most of the problems before the customer or end user notice them.
Our growth is constant year by year according to all major business indicators. Span Group employs more than 550 people, and this number is also constantly growing. More that 260 of our employees have one or more professional certificates. Become one of them!
Cloud Solution Engineer (m/f)
If you wish to:
- Stay „on top“ in a rapidly changing technology environment
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Work on a heterogeneous IT systems (+500 clients)
- Work on projects and build IT systems worldwide
- Use modern tools & technologies to deliver the best possible solution
- Work in team of top experts
- Have a career opportunities in solution consulting services (Azure, Office 365, implementation of security tools and technologies,…)
We want to talk to you!
- Planning and designing various infrastructure solutions (on-premise and cloud) based on customer needs
- Participating in the technical presales process
- Participating in the process of implementation, migration or upgrade of various customer IT environments
- Working on various project tasks as project manager or project team member
- Writing project documentation
- Competent consulting of technological solutions and addressing the customer’s technological needs
- Third level of customer support with IT systems supported by SPAN
Requirements and qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft technologies design and implementation
- Excellent knowledge of modern IT technologies (Microsoft, virtualization technologies, VDI, backup...)
- Good knowledge of modern cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure)
- Experience in designing and implementing IT infrastructure solutions in on-premise datacenters (physical server building, rack mount installation, network cabling...)
- At least one valid Microsoft Azure certificate: Azure Solutions Architect Expert; Azure Administrator Associate; Azure Security Engineer Associate; Security Administrator Associate; Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Possession of certificates in other technologies (VmWare, Citrix, Veritas, Veeam...)
- Basic knowledge in other cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, AWS..
What do we offer:
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development
- Possibility for professional development, education and advancement
- Possibility to acquire one or more professional certificates
- Work on large and demanding international projects